Sunday 15 February 2009

The Skate 2 Trash Talkin' Throwdown: Round 2 - The Result

You know, a man could become accustomed to this kind of success. He could let it go to his head even. He could spew endless prose detailing his own greatness and belittling his foes. Thankfully, that man is not me. You see, despite my slightly 'arsey' tone here, I am humbled by my triumph and proudly admit that this round, I honestly thought that I would be bested. But now you must forgive me friends, for I digress; I forget myself and lose sight of the nature of this challenge, it is after all, a Trash Talkin' challenge, is it not? So without further ado..

WOOOH YEAH MOTHERFUCKING RIC FLAIR ALL OVER YOU FACE BOYYYEEEE!!!


*ahem*

So yeah, I won again this week. Thanks to all of those who voted and another big fuck you to those who couldn't be bothered to type a few words, you know who you are, again. But I kid, it's all in good fun. So, just in case you didn't gather it by now:

THE FAUX BOT WINS ROUND 2!

Round 3 coming up pretty much instantly!

The Faux Bot

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive