Sunday 8 February 2009

The Skate 2 Trash Talkin' Throwdown: Round 1 - The Result


Well, I suppose it was inevitable that I'd end up having to announce myself as the winner for this first round. It's a shame really that so much had to be said and done before we reached this inevitable conclusion. Realistically speaking, this piece could have easily been written at the beginning of the week and saved Paperboy from such a thorough public humiliation. So, in summary and just in case there is any doubt:

THE FAUX BOT WINS ROUND 1



If you wish to refresh your memory with my awesomeness, I suggest you scroll down for the embedded video. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of you that voted for me and condemn those who had the chance to do so but remained silent. You know who you are. Dicks. Round 2 will be announced as soon as our gracious loser (non-winner) throws down a challenge and is so-called, not just because of it's chronological position. The 2 also means twice! Twice the radness! Twice the trash talking! And twice the amount of votes! Here's hoping...

The Faux Bot

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive