Thursday 2 July 2009

All aboard the toy train

Whoever said dolls are for little girls obviously never envisaged Hot Toys' Chris Redfield & Sheva Alomar dolls. The Chris Redfield model is especially realistic and I genuinely did a double take when I first saw the face. So for $130 bucks (about 80GBP) along with the 12" model you get a boatload of weapons and exchangable hands which I think is a pretty good deal.


Resident Evil fans rejoice, pay your money and enjoy your rewards.

Next, something for the Metal Gear fans- I know you are many so I'm pretty much just pandering to you. I don't come peddling shite though, only quality here. No write up needed I feel, just the picture is enough. Its out in October for under $80. Pre-ordering it now would be a very smart move.


JTRB.

No comments:

Followers