Monday 3 September 2007

Bioshock Blowout?!? Don't make me laugh.

Alright, so I'm sorry. It went totally tits up. I didn't really think it out. Then the game came slightly earlier than I expected and I stopped caring about other stuff. I'd love to write an essay about how amazing Bioshock is, but I can't be bothered. What could I say that hasn't already been said. It is a mindfuckingly amazing game. If you've played it, you'll already know this, and if you haven't, stop wasting your time on here and buy it! 10 out of 10, no doubt about it.

As for the week, basically, the only other thing than fan art that I had lined up was some puns, and here they are:

Bio-Cock
Bio-Smock
Bio-Schlock
Bio(shock)-Rocks!

etc.

Again, I'm sorry.......

Also, this is fucking awesome and makes anything I would have done, no matter how hilarious I thought it was, look like utter shit. Enjoy.

Pic by Bill Mudron: http://tincity.blogspot.com/

The Faux Bot

No comments:

Followers