Monday 12 October 2009

Bayonetta Contest Update

Maxim.com's Bayonetta contest has reached it's final stage and now we can all be 21st century pervs and vote for women based on their physical appearance. Good times. I'm relatively sure you're supposed to vote for the best lookalike, but honestly I'm finding it difficult not to vote for the one I think is finest.


Most of the finalists don't even have costumes (at least the ones that do have costumes have made a good effort) and they we're posted a week or so after the site said they would be. If I had to guess I'd say the whole contest was a bit of a bust that failed to generate much interest. Still, don't let my wild unfounded theories put you off voting, and as an added bonus I believe Maxim has some sort of ass judging contest at the moment. So there's that.

No comments:

Followers