Saturday 28 November 2009

This isn't about Street Fighter....honestly

I've just spent the last hour scouring the Internet for gaming news that isn't related to Street Fighter. Plenty of it exists, but none of it is very interesting. I want to take this opportunity to apologise to the non-street fighters that come here. I'm doing my best to keep you interested, I promise to make it up to you eventually.

Today I learned that Final Fight will be making it's way to XBLA and PSN, with a brand-new HD skin. The download will also allow players to run the original graphics and, strangely enough, also comes bundled with 'Magic Sword'. No, this isn't some sort of game-breaking, kill-em-all super weapon, but rather another Capcom scrolling brawler that, if you're me, you hadn't heard of until 5 minutes ago. Here is a screenshot to prove that it exists:



I know that this is not exactly a million miles away from Street Fighter, but it's a start. Think of it as weening.

So, to summarise: Final Fight as an HD download, coming in April = good times.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive