Saturday 21 November 2009

The cock-teasing continues.

I don't remember the exact day that I became so obsessed with Street Fighter 4. It certainly wasn't from the beginning and it's not a recent development, but it's still difficult to place all the same. Whenever that moment was, it's clear that my obsession is going from strength to strength when I thoughtlessly get in on Capcom's marketing hype by asking 'Who's beating up Chunners?'


I have to know. There's no logical way of dissecting this screenshot though, right? It could be Ken for all we know, but at least we get to see a nice new level. A very Final Fight-esque level: the kind that Rolento would hang out in, maybe. Anyone have any thoughts? As always, I'm holding out for the man, the legend - Mike Haggar.

Oh, look. Here's Dudley:


Gotta love 'leaked' screenshots!

Update: Jackie Chan does Street Fighter. Cross-dressing Chun Li Chan just made my day.

4 comments:

Death By Die said...

http://arnistotle.deviantart.com/art/Street-Fighter-IV-4-Cover-142440875

OOF! theres also a nice pic of new girl yuri if you go into the gallery...

Anonymous said...

Well, we know it for certain isn't Ryu, Akuma, Seth or Abel, we can take a look at the splash images of the current characters we have - most look a bit like this but the position of where it hits Chunners (the horizontal bit) should change for each character I reckon - although thats not been checked by me. I reckon its one of the new characters though...

Doh, why the hell do we need Dudley?

Also, that pic I beliece is in the UdonCrew gallery and not the artist of the above picture - for anyone that gets lost

Anonymous said...

Oh, and the screenshot with Chli is clearly set in New York...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Followers

Blog Archive