Friday 19 February 2010

For all my Resi 5 heads...


Here's how to unlock the 'Classic' camera in the new DLC - Lost in Nightmares:

" Talk to the front door a couple of times until it says "?" instead of investigate. "

Via Kotaku

Usually I would have Tweeted this, but I know those who I'm putting this up for don't have Twitter. So here's how to pay me back - get on motherfucking Twitter and follow us! What, you're too cool? Oh, but you have Facebook? Because you're so fucking interesting that people want to look at pictures of your ugly ass, but you're above Twitter somehow? You make me sick.

Nah, I love you really. Follow us on Twitter now. Thanks.



Oh, and here's a link to our Twitter

1 comment:

Bad News said...

Fuck twatter and fuck some shitty unwiped pensioners filthy fucking ring hole.

Followers