Friday 14 May 2010

What the eff are you playing?

In an effort to bring all of us reclusive fucks just that little bit closer together, I've decided to take a risk on a wild, new feature that I have semi-consciously stolen from numerous other, less dick obsessed, websites. I am drinking beer and eating pizza alone and very shortly I will be playing Lost Planet 2....alone. Anyone else being a reclusive mouth-breather this Friday evening? Then tell us what you're playing. Go on, please. We may even engage in some sort of conversation. Imagine that! The possibilities!

I figure there's a few playing the newly released Alan Wake, make sure to drop a comment to let everyone know what you think. Is it worth my forty quid?


Also, now taking witty title suggestions if this works out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess what I'll be playing. Srsly.

Nothing else for me.

Endless and team battle lobbies are so win. I'll have fun levelling up Ibuki against Samurai Drew.

Irkin Invader said...

Fuck you playing like?

Caffeine Powered said...

I've been fucking around with Fallout 3, again, as usual. I should probably be completing a) Assassin's Creed 2, b) Final Fantasy XIII or c) Ratchet and Clank: A Blah Blah Blah Blah in Time, but I suck.

It also doesn't help that I'm pretty sure I'm buying Red Dead on Tuesday, and my dick quakes for Alan Wake too.

Token Gestures said...

I've been working through Alan Wake and it is a fantastic game. A must own for fans of Twin Peaks or the Twilight Zone, well written and presented, and sure to give you a few dodgy dreams.

Anonymous said...

@Token Gestures, I'm fans of both - does that mean you will buy it for me? ^^

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I am also A FAN OF BOTH

Followers