Tuesday 15 December 2009

What's good, blud? Littlebigplanet, brap, brap!




I have a rough idea who these pair of cunts are. Two fuckwitts who hijacked the successes of Dizzee Rascal and Wiley to springboard their own brand of mainstream pop/grime crossover shit, right? It's like pop, only ghetto, yeah? Like N-Dubz but without the redeeming factors of being hard-working and self-made.

Sony really have their marketing heads screwed on super tightly here. Because, you see the problem with Littlebigplanet is that most people think it's a 'bit gay'. I swear that 9 out of 10 people think it's for young girls and/or the homosexual gentleman. Every time I sell a console bundle with it included, I get asked 'Can I please trade this one in? Yes, right away please. No, I don't want to even try it.' Well, if there's one thing that Sony's marketing department know, it's who's 'in' right now. N-Dubz were unavailable, because they were off somewhere being generally offensive to eyes and ears, but these two crusty jizz-streaks had the day off from confusing tweens and parents alike. Sony were in the market for some much-needed 'street cred' and so this unholy union was formed. Good job, Sony. As someone who also feels that they are 'down' with 'the kids' I can honestly say that this was a very shrewd move indeed. Very shrewd.


Did I mention how shrewd I find this move?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now if it were Kerry King and Glenn Danzig, then we'd be in business...

Bojack85 said...

Could be worse, ant and dec could start advertising nintendo games.....oh wait

The Faux Bot said...

LOLOLOL. Bojack made a funny. Kerry King made a fucking awesome seasons in the abyss level btw.

Followers