Tuesday 22 January 2008

Farewell, company timewasting.


Having a wonderfully boring job in engineering, which I was just released from today, that’s released not fired, the company is screwed. I try to fill my day with as much substance as possible. Cue the timewasters article written previously. However having some very powerful design software at my fingertips has allowed me to get creative, coupled with a hatred for my boss results in many wasted hours of playing around. Seeing the wonderfully constructed image from the Faux Bot gave me a little spark of how to waste even more time in my final days. So without taking the piss too much I have created a nice simple 3D rendition of that old classic Pacman. Enjoy.



Reporting for the last time from my nice warm office


Token Gestures

No comments:

Followers