Sunday 12 August 2007

GAMESEARCH VS. SHITTY D-PAD 2

I've been watching some amazing videos this morning, seriously jaw-dropping stuff. After reading, please, I beg of you, check out the work of Paul Robertson:




His animations have re-ignited my passion for all things Nippon, over-the-top Japanese explosion fests. The first thing that came into my head was the outstanding 130+ hit combos of Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 and specifically, the way that Iron Man, Akuma etc. used to fill the whole screen with laser blasts. Fucking incredible.

I've always been crap at Capcom fighters, just never had the dedication I suppose. But MvC2 changed all that. I actually took the time to work out my perfect team, unlocked everything and probably won at least a handful of vs. matches against the legendary Bojack. But, sadly, I cannot immediately jump back in, as I suffer from a chronically resetting Dreamcast. >_< So, what am I to do? GET THE XBOX VERSION! But wait, is it backwards compatible on 360? FUCK YEAH!!! But wait, does the 360 controller have a frustratingly shit d-pad? FUCK............NOOOOOOOO! As in, yes, it does.

Please tell me those new elite controllers have better d-pads. I need this in my life. The quest begins..........



The Faux-Bot

No comments:

Followers