Tuesday 12 May 2009

Before I go: Some procrastination

I haven't posted for a while, you may have noticed. I've been busying myself over at Folie A Deux with some comics. I suggest you go read them. By now you may be saying "you motherfucker! You conned me into reading your half-assed blog, cranked out some comics for another set of readers and then fucked off for a week!" In a sense you'd be correct, but in another sense you would also be a silly bugger. If you haven't figured it out by now, the reason I am just so shit at maintaining this thing is because I want you to really appreciate the good times, sort of how a misguided and cruel parent may view things.

I'll be back in a week, what will I be bringing back with me you ask.

1. The Split-Screen podcast.
2. THAT Street Fighter tournament (pads or no pads)
3. Split-Screen's very own comic book series. Don't believe me? Agent Bunny B. Lapin would insist otherwise:
See you in a bit.

The Faux Bot

No comments:

Followers