Sunday 12 April 2009

Ewwww, you got Halo in my Bioshock

I don't know what is really going on here, but it looks like some cheeky bastards have decided to have a Bioshock sequel and make into a full-on action game. I can't say I'm impressed. It's like they've re-made Bioshock especially for retards who bought it because of it's critical acclaim and then bitched because there wasn't enough run-and-gun.

In an effort to make Bioshcok 2 even more bog-standard, the game will also feature a multiplayer mode. If this gets co-op too then it really is going to be a shitfest. Half the reason I enjoyed Bioshock so much was because it was unique; it didn't try to awkwardly crowbar in a cover system, co-op or multiplayer, but instead showed confidence in it's ability as a single-player narrative experience.



I have to go on record and start being a miserable nay-saying fanboy from hereon in. I won't be buying this. Fuckers.


The Faux Bot

No comments:

Followers