Tuesday 18 November 2008

Cliffy B's custom tub girl faceplate.

When Cliff Blesinski, lead designer of gun-boner fest Gears of War jokingly asks you to make him a custom tub girl faceplate, who wouldn't rise to the challenge? I wouldn't have the first clue of how to go about making such a thing, but if that man asked me to do it, I'd try my hardest to please. That guy put a chainsaw on the end of a gun. I'd let him sleep with my first born daughter for that. When she is age appropriate of course, geez.

Spaceghost2K is just the man you should call on when you need an overly elaborate faceplate designed. He rose to the challenge, with gusto may I add. If you aren't familiar with Tubgirl, just Google it, we don't need that sort of thing on here. I'll happily show you the faceplate though:

For more of Spaceghost's custom plates, check here: http://forum.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?t=529128

dibs on the Lupin 3rd one.

The Faux Bot

No comments:

Followers